Get used to the stares in a new BMW 4 series. The BMW 4 series is both nimble and quick with a 3.0-liter BMW TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder that puts out up to 320 horsepower. The BMW 4 series has a low center of gravity and a roofline that's longer, giving it a remarkably sporty handling and the aggressive stance to match. Plus, the 4 series is just as entertaining on the inside as it is under the hood. You can test-drive a 2017 BMW 4 series in Ocala, FL, here at BMW of Ocala, also serving customers from Sarasota and Venice! Trust that BMW of Ocala will get you into the vehicle you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.
- 2.0L 4-cylinder TwinPower Turbo
- Up to 320 horsepower
- Available in Coupe, Gran Coupe and Convertible
- 18" alloy wheels
- Power glass moonroof
- Xenon Adaptive Headlights with auto-leveling
- 10-way power front sport seats
- Available Power tailgate
- Ambiance lighting
- Automatic climate control
- HiFi Sound System with 9-speakers
- Available Full-Color Head-Up Display
- Impact sensor that activates Battery Safety Terminal disconnect
- BMW Assist eCall™
- Coded Driveaway Protection
- Heated Seats
- Harman Kardon Sound System
- 3.0-liter BMW M Performance TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder
When your 2017 BMW 4 series needs scheduled maintenance or repairs, look no further than BMW of Ocala, where our qualified technicians are trained to handle your service needs quickly and affordably. We are even open seven days a week to accommodate our customers' hectic schedules.
If you're looking to customize your new 2017 BMW 4 series, BMW of Ocala can help you with parts and aftermarket accessories. Our Parts Department keeps a comprehensive inventory of OEM auto parts, and if we don't have a part or accessory you need on hand, we will be more than happy to order it for you.
If you'd like to purchase or lease the 2017 BMW 4 series in Ocala, FL, drop by BMW of Ocala at 5145 SW College Road, Ocala, FL 34474 for a test-drive. We look forward to seeing our customers from Ocala, FL, and throughout Gainesville and The Villages.